Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Eighth Day Books: 25 Year Anniversary Celebration


 Eighth Day Books is celebrating its 25th anniversary this weekend, October 25th and 26th. In honor of its anniversary, this festschrift has been published by Eighth Day Press, to which I contributed a reflection. So I'll be there Saturday evening (10/26) at 7 p.m. to read from my reflection, enjoy some refreshments, and celebrate the greatest indepedent bookstore in the world: Eighth Day Books!

Timely . . . Timeless: 25 Years at Eighth Day Books will also be available on-line--but it's much better to be there in the bookstore, browse around, and buy a copy. There's a sale too--20% off new books and 35% off used books.

Did I mention I'll be baking a cake and contributing it to the refreshments?

No comments:

Post a Comment