Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Plan for the First Day of the Catholic Writers Guild Conference

Here is my schedule for today:

7:30 A.M. ROSARY AND MASS -- part of the Catholic Marketing Network schedule

9:00 A.M. Catholic Writers Guild OFFICIAL CONFERENCE WELCOME

10:00 A.M. RAPID FIRE READING (I'll read for five minutes from Supremacy and Survival)

11:00 A.M. RAPID FIRE READING SELLING AND SIGNING (I'll sell and sign copies of Supremacy and Survival)

Then, I'll attend one session in the afternoon:

3:00 P.M. AUTHENTICITY IN MARKETING (THERESA THOMAS)

The Catholic Marketing Network hosts a cocktail reception in the evening and then the Maximus Group will present a movie double feature with free popcorn!

I'll let you know later how it goes! Don' forget that I'm making updates on the Catholic Writers Guild blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment